Hi,

I have more then one DC, one with proxy and the other with no proxy. Almost
all my servers are on the DC that has proxy.
Can I set something like (taken from ansible documentation):

---# file: group_vars/boston
ntp_server: ntp.bos.example.combackup: bak.bos.example.comproxy_env:
  http_proxy: http://proxy.bos.example.com:8080
  https_proxy: http://proxy.bos.example.com:8080

and use

environment: "{{proxy_env}}"

but for the other hosts undefined/unset the proxy_env and don't use the
"environment"?