Hi,

First of all thanks for the answers, below is my playbook and then the
error message.

## Playbook

- name: Coletct Information Switches
  connection: network_cli
  gather_facts: false
  hosts: lab_telnet
  tasks:

- name: send configuration commands to IOS
  telnet:
    user: admin
    password: xxxx
    login_prompt: "Username: "
    prompts:
      - "[>|#]"
    command:
      - terminal length 0
      - show run

# Error message

root@DESKTOP-5B1T804:/etc/ansible# ansible-playbook telnet.yml
ERROR! 'telnet' is not a valid attribute for a Play

The error appears to have been in '/etc/ansible/telnet.yml': line 8, column
3, but may
be elsewhere in the file depending on the exact syntax problem.

The offending line appears to be:

- name: send configuration commands to IOS
  ^ here