Am trying for https.
Power shell basic script as follows
$url =
"https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ansible/ansible/devel/examples/scripts/ConfigureRemotingForAnsible.ps1";
$file = "$env:temp\ConfigureRemotingForAnsible.ps1"
$username = "username"
$password = "password "

Set-ExecutionPolicy -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Force
$browser = New-Object System.Net.WebClient
$browser.Proxy.Credentials
=[System.Net.CredentialCache]::DefaultNetworkCredentials
$browser.DownloadFile($url, $file)

# version can be 3.0, 4.0 or 5.1
#&$file -Version 3.0 -Username $username -Password $password -Verbose

#(New-Object -TypeName System.Net.WebClient).DownloadFile($url, $file)

powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy ByPass -File $file

Setting up a listener :

$selector_set = @{
    Address = "*"
    Transport = "HTTPS"
}
$value_set = @{
    CertificateThumbprint = "EF39ECD8A40F83ACC2BE85D95303EED2EB7DCE5C"
}

New-WSManInstance -ResourceURI "winrm/config/Listener" -SelectorSet
$selector_set -ValueSet $value_set

And i followed the steps mention here :
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/user_guide/windows_setup.html#host-requirements.
1. Power shell upgrade