Hi,

I want to launch instances from a file. The file contains the variables
like "InstanceName", HttpPortnumber and Portnumber and I want to pass this
file as a Input parameter to the playbook to launch the instances on server.

can any one help.

Example file:

InstanceName  HttpPortnumber  Portnumber

Sample1            1122                   2211
Sample2            1233                   4321
sample3             4432                   3321

Thank you,
Shyam