On 4/3/19 11:47 AM, Jerome Denechaud wrote:
> it works thanks a lot can you explain to me please about the [0][0]
> thanks in advance

OK, say you have the following query:

select first_name, last_name from test_table

With two results:

Test | Tester
Foo  | Bar

In your smth variable it will look like that:

[["Test", "Tester"]["Foo", "Bar"]]

smth[0][0] = Test
smth[0][1] = Tester
smth[1][0] = Foo
smth[1][1] = Bar

The first index is for the SQL record, the second index for the fields you put
into the select statement.

Regards
        Racke