A couple of other suggestions.

Is your machine really registered in DNS as 'server.domain.com'?  Kerberos
really needs DNS lookups to work properly - so if you can ping it and
nslookup the host and get back the correct ip address, that's well worth
checking as it will not work unless the machine name is properly resolvable.

I suggest working through all the suggestions here:
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/user_guide/windows_winrm.html#troubleshooting-kerberos

Also I'm not sure ansible will be able to read your kerberos ticket from
the keyring.  I have definitely had success with file based credential
cache, so worth checking your krb5.conf and environment variables for
KRB5CC settings which could be interfering with the kerberos setup that
ansible expects.

Hope this helps,

Jon