Happy to hear its working for you!

ssh-agent likely gets a little tricky when in the container. I can't speak
to a better way to do this as I havent had to overcome the
Passphrase-protected keys yet. That said, if you continue to have issues,
let me know what OS Base you are using for the containers and I could spin
up a test lab.

Kind Regards,
Robert Williams