Using Ansible for node \perry which is managed node:
root@ubuntu:~# ansible perry -a umask

perry.in.rdlabs.hpecorp.net | SUCCESS | rc=0 >>
00

Manually on \perry:
Wheras on the \perry it is as below

/home/super: umask
0022

My concern here is before going to even a playbook, Ansible sets umask
wrongly or not able to fetch umask from the managed node correctly.

Regards,
Minal