From: ansible-project@googlegroups.com <ansible-project@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of phil.cool...@gmail.com
Sent: 26 July 2019 16:40
To: Ansible Project <ansible-project@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [ansible-project] Get VMWare Hypervisor Maintenance Mode state

Looked at this - it seems that is only puts a host in to maintenance mode - I
don't think it will query the current state without making changes

On Friday, 26 July 2019 15:19:17 UTC+1,
p.co...@bham.ac.uk<mailto:p.co...@bham.ac.uk> wrote:
How about utilising vmware_maintenancemode’s state parameter?

https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/modules/vmware_maintenancemode_module.html#vmware-maintenancemode-module

Regards
Phil