Hi All,
I am trying to create complete stack of Openstack as below snippet:
  os_server:
     name: "{{ prefix }}-{{ item.name }}"
     state: present
     key_name: "{{ item.key }}"
     availability_zone: "{{ item.availability_zone }}"
     nics: "{{ item.nics }}"
     image: "{{ item.image }}"
     flavor: "{{ item.flavor }}"
  with_items: "{{ servers }}"
  register: "os_hosts"

- name: Create Networks
  os_network:
    name: "{{ item.name }}"
    state: present
    external: false
    wait: yes
  with_items: "{{ networks }}"

I am trying to understand , how I can make dependencies of one task to
another. For example in above example:
If network does not exist (with the specfified ID item.nics ), then create
the one using 2nd task ? And since its mutlinetworks and multiserver mode,
how we ensure that particular server is attached to particular network,
does this needs to be taken care while defining those variables or anything
else in playbook we can do?

Rahul