I have a several projects which describing installation 2 different
applications. Each directory for application:

app1/roles/common/main.yml
app2/roles/common/main.yml

But application have similar between them tasks which described in
"main.yml" of role "common"

What is the best way have only one source to those similar tasks without
having 2 or more versions and duplicate them across projects. From my point
of view:

It can be separate dir:
playbooks/common_tasks.yml

Which will be imported to those "main.yml" files:
app1/roles/common/main.yml
app2/roles/common/main.yml

But maybe someone else see a better solution?