We have a Red Hat RHV setup that uses NFS for its storage.  We are moving
to a Red Hat Hyperconverged solution that uses GlusterFS for its storage.
We have a Data domain called Migrate that we use to move the VM disks from
the NFS storage domain to this NFS migrate domain.

What we'd like to do is, via an Ansible Playbook, attach the Migrate domain
to RHV, move the disk(s) to it, put the Migrate domain back in maintenance,
detach it, then attach it on the Hyperconverged setup, then import the VM
and move the disk(s) to the Gluster storage domain.

Anyone have any examples of how to do this?  I'm reading up about
ovirt_storage_domain at docs.ansible.com, but it seems like the examples
are very generic.

Thanks for any ideas!
Harry