how can I pull a string from the stdout and use it for failed_when?    I
run a command on a switch and then I want to match a string w/in that
output to determine if it failed or not.

Here's what the playbook looks like:

---
- name: Check the ssh keypair on a Nexus 9k
  hosts: all
  gather_facts: false
  connection: network_cli
  tasks:
  - block:
    - name: show keypair
      nxos_command:
        commands: "show username someuser keypair"
      ignore_unreachable: true
      register: print_output
      failed_when: ("could not retrieve rsa key information" in
print_output.stdout)
  - debug: var=print_output

Here's what the debug output looks like.    I want to match on the 3rd line
of the stdout_lines.

ok: [switchB] => {
    "print_output": {
        "ansible_facts": {
            "discovered_interpreter_python": "/usr/bin/python"
        },
        "changed": false,
        "failed": false,
        "failed_when_result": false,
        "stdout": [
            "**************************************\n\ncould not retrieve
rsa key information\n**************************************\n\ncould not
retrieve dsa key
information\n**************************************\n\ncould not retrieve
ecdsa key information\n**************************************"
        ],
        "stdout_lines": [
            [
                "**************************************",
                "",
                "could not retrieve rsa key information",
                "**************************************",
                "",
                "could not retrieve dsa key information",
                "",
                "could not retrieve ecdsa key information",
            ]
        ]
    }
}