I have 10 files with a play each. In total these plays provision 4 hosts. I
have written a function in bash that takes as an argument the host I want
to provision and calls ansible with all 10 playbooks and a `-l`(limit)
parameter for only the host I provided. I can pass multiple hosts too.

So, when I pass 3 hosts, ansible starts running and it goes through each
play one by one. This means that a host may have to unnecessarily wait for
previous plays to finish before it is the turn of one of its play.

Is there a way to say to ansible to run all plays in parallel? I could find
workaround in bash, but I would like to know if this is possible in ansible.