You can also use AWX and use the callback provision or have a crob that
sends an API call in a specific time to do X.

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 9:38 AM Kai Stian Olstad <
ansible-project+l...@olstad.com> wrote:

> On 09.09.2019 13:04, Seth Daemen wrote:
> > We use Ansible to manage a lot of windows servers, which works well.
> >
> > Now we have also some laptops we want to manage. when theay are on the
> > corporate network this works fine.
> > But how can we make connection when they are on a public network,
> > beacause
> > ansible does not have an agent.
>
> You can use ansible-pull from a cron job.
>

> --
> Kai Stian Olstad

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/fc3fedea8a2685a68216d06c6896b547%40olstad.com

Jonathan Cha'gara Lozada De La Matta

He / Him / His

Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com>

Senior Automation Practice Consultant & Automation CoP Manager

Join the Automation CoP! https://red.ht/autocop
@redhatjobs <https://twitter.com/redhatjobs>   redhatjobs
<https://www.facebook.com/redhatjobs> @redhatjobs
<https://instagram.com/redhatjobs>