Hi Vlado,

Apologies for the delayed reply.  Unfortunately, that hasn't worked.  In
the documentation that you linked to, that syntax is described in
connection with the shell operator rather than the script.

I tried this:

 - name: my-script
      script: My-Script.ps1 -secret {{ vault_password | quote }}

and

 - name: my-script
      script: My-Script.ps1 -secret {{ vault_password | join("") }}

Both produced the same result as before.

Thank you.