Thank you so much buddy. Actually, I'm working with Standard B2ms VMs (2
vCPUs, 8 GB RAM), but this time I'll try with a larger machine.

What seemed strange is the fact that CPU utilization was really low (almost
0%) during several minutes before Ansible failure appears. I got this info
from Azure metrics for this VM.

I'll share my results once I try again