Hello,

I am building a nas server with manjaro architect (arch based
distribution). I try to automate tasks with ansible. However ansible user
management is giving me errors stating that ""msg": "Unsupported parameters
for (group) module: append, comment, group, groups, home, shell Supported
parameters include: gid, local, name, non_unique, state, system"} "

However to the best of my knowledge command set is the same with debian,
ubuntu etc.  The not supported parameters are crucial for account
management since I use lots of custom groups and custom home folder paths
along with shell option.

I believe ansible detect the environment as follows

        "ansible_distribution": "Archlinux",
        "ansible_distribution_file_path": "/etc/arch-release",
        "ansible_distribution_file_variety": "Archlinux",
        "ansible_distribution_major_version": "18",
        "ansible_distribution_release": "Juhraya",
        "ansible_distribution_version": "18.1.3",

Any help much appreciated