In regards to the ports you have stated

* 88 - I believe this is what the Kerberos TGS process uses, the traffic will
be between the Ansible controller and the domain controller not the Windows
host.
* 389 - This is the standard LDAP port, LDAP can use Kerberos auth like WinRM
but Ansible does not use this to talk to Windows hosts
* 445 - This is the standard SMB port, like LDAP and WinRM this is a separate
protocol to Kerberos and not used by Ansible to talk to Windows host
* 3268 - I believe this is another LDAP port so same thing applies

You may be using other modules in Ansible that use some of the ports above but
for the WinRM connection plugin it only requires port 5985/5986 if using the
default configuration to talk to your Windows host.