‪On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 3:08 PM ‫רגב בתחן‬‎ <batch...@gmail.com> wrote:‬

> I can do it in a script, i was wondering if ansible had another way..

      I think the only way to run all commands on the same task is to
it at the powershell level, which is what you were trying to do. I
know using the command module, if I want to do 3 commands in the same
task such that it will stop if one command fails is "commandA &&
commandB && commandC" which is bash, not ansible.

There is nothing stopping you from running a script as a one-liner in
powershell, i.e.

{CommandA -ea Stop} Catch {CommandB}

the third command I do not know how to add. I think ansible is running
your command as

powershell.exe -Command "commandA $arg1 $arg $argN"

Maybe something like this would work

powershell.exe -Command "&(commandA $arg1 $arg $argN"  ; commandB
$arg3 $arg1; etc}"

AFAIK (I have not touched powershell since 2018), the ";" means each
command does not care what the previous did. Maybe "&" would work?