Please read through the doc for win_updates again
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/modules/win_updates_module.html.
I've told you multiple times why updates can be filtered and in your case
it's because the categories you specify don't match up with the updates
that are available. Even the filtered updates entries tell you what
categories they apply to and the reason why they have been filtered.

1. Well we provided *reboot: yes * doesn't it suppose to make mandatory
> reboot by itself?

In a perfect world yes but right now reboot: yes only applies to reboots
that need to happen post installation, the win_updates module does not have
reboots that need to occur before an update is installed. There's no reason
why this isn't possible it's just not implemented.

2. I used the same playbook to a different instance. For some reason, it
> filtered out the required information but didn't install.

See my first comment, there's a reason why updates are filtered, it's
because they are for categories you never specified.

*After I installed the update manually on the server  for " *Security
> Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Version
> 1.307.2841.0)". * the prompt went away. Why it didn't update?*

Because the update is installed it won't appear in the list anymore and
once again, if the categories for an update do not match up with what you
specify it will be filtered.