Then finally for your last message, I've already told you in
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ansible-project/ME6fY1n7SCA why
it's failing the reboot check.

Firstly

   1. The reboot option in win_updates is 'reboot: yes', not 'win_reboot:
   yes', you would know that if you had read the docs and understand how the
   options work. The win_reboot module is a completely separate module
   2. I've said in your original post that the win_updates module only
   handles reboots post installation, if a reboot is required before the
   install it won't do that

Arguably 2 is something that we can do but it's just not something that is
available right now. Feel free to submit a PR to add that functionality if
you desire it.