Hi all,
I'm new to Ansible module with Python needed some help for below scenario;

we have windows_config.yml  defined all variable in this file,
like target_disk: 'D:'have to find all *ResponseFile.txt in folder in that
we need change replace drive latter as in windows_config.yml.
In all *ResponseFile.txt  files we need replace in multiple files and
places  like USER_INSTCLL_CIR= C and -fileOverwrite_C

Red color letter should be replaced with target_disk.

If any have idea please share examples or code.
--

Thanks& Regards,
venkatesulu.U