Hey Folks,

I've got a couple of specific questions about win_domain_group_membership.

I can find where support was backported to 2.8, and where its listed as
supported in 2.9 (same post: https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/59829
)
But I can't for the life of me figure out how to convince Ansible do to the
thing.

The thing being, take Group A from domain 1 and nest it within Group B from
domain 2.

##CROSS DOMAIN BS.
  - name: H - Nest R Global in H univeral RW
    win_domain_group_membership:
      domain_server: "{{ h_domain_server }}"
      domain_username: "{{ h_domain_username }}"
      domain_password: "{{ h_domain_password }}"
      name: "{{ h_u_prefix }}{{ u_name }}{{suffix_RW}}"
      members:
        - "{{ r_g_prefix }}{{ g_name }}{{suffix_RW}}@domain.dev"

  - name: H - Nest R Global in H univeral RO
    win_domain_group_membership:
      domain_server: "{{ h_domain_server }}"
      domain_username: "{{ h_domain_username }}"
      domain_password: "{{ h_domain_password }}"
      name: "{{ h_g_prefix }}{{ g_name }}{{suffix_RO}}"
      members:
        - "{{ r_g_prefix }}{{ g_name }}{{suffix_RO}}@domain.dev"

Note; for members: I've tried numerous ways of indicating that the group
its to add is in another domain... domain\\group, group@domain, or just
group, and all bomb out stating that it cannot be found

fatal: [ansible01.DOMAIN.DEV]: FAILED! => {
    "added": [],
    "changed": false,
    "msg": "Could not find domain user, group, service account or computer
named devdomain\\GGRFStesting123RW",
    "removed": []
}

Is there an obvious mistake I'm making?