On Wed, 19 Feb 2020 at 15:13, Janmejaya Swain <janmejaya.cl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> Can any one please  help on this, which is very appreciable.  .
>
> ---
>  - hosts: all
>    remote_user: root
>    vars_files:
>           - json/UAT.json
>
>    tasks:
>      - name: Generate configGen files
>        template:
>          src: /template/test.j2
>          dest: /properties/test.properties
>          remote_src: yes
>          template_host: < host ip >
>

> Error:
>
> ERROR! vars file /template/test.j2 was not found
>
> 15
>
> Could not find file on the Ansible Controller.
>
> 16
>
> If you are using a module and expect the file to exist on the remote, see the
> remote_src option
>

> In same way it showing it showing json/UAT.json was not found.
>

> NOTE: Can you please help on it and we are using ansible 2.9.

A few issues:

1. The file /template/test.j2 needs to be available on the remote
node, because you specified "remote_src: yes". Fix this.
2. template_host is not a valid parameter for the template task - and
it is not clear what you expect this to do.
3. There appears to be no problem with the vars file json/UAT.json -
contrary to what you think.

--
Dick Visser
Trust & Identity Service Operations Manager