I did a "pip install -U jinja2", then "pip install jinja2", and it appears
to have installed 2.11.1.  Now the playbook runs, so that must've been it.

Now I need to figure out how to check the other 2 gluster volumes at the
same time, then do each gluster server 1 at a time.  But that's another
topic that I won't go into here.  Yet.

Thanks,
Harry