Hi, there;

In order to upgrade IOS-XR software, I need to copy IOS-XR image files to
IOS-XR device. I was able to do it using scp from a Linux server CLI.

However, I'd like to do it using Ansible playbook.  Already tried net_put
and copy module but no luck. Has anyone been able to make it work
successfully ? Would appreciate if the know how is shared.

Retrieving info using gather_facts or iosxr_commands works fine.

Here are my environment;

Ansible                    : 2.9.4
IOS-XR  Version      : 7.2.1.21I
Python version        : 3.6.8