I'm trying to create a role that will update Satellite content views using
the Foreman/Katello modules.  Here's what the role tree looks like:

 [root@server1 /etc/ansible/roles/foreman_content_views]#tree
.
├── defaults
│   └── main.yml
├── tasks
│   ├── clean_cv.yml
│   └── main.yml
└── vars
    └── main.yml

3 directories, 4 files

If I check the syntax on each YML file using "ansible-playbook
--syntax-check" they check out fine.  But when I run the main playbook, I
get the following error after I include the role:

PLAY [Manage Satellite Content Views]
**************************************************************************************************************************************************

TASK [Manage Satellite Content Views]
**************************************************************************************************************************************************
ERROR! unexpected parameter type in action: <class
'ansible.parsing.yaml.objects.AnsibleSequence'>

The error appears to be in
'/etc/ansible/roles/foreman_content_views/tasks/main.yml': line 1, column
3, but may
be elsewhere in the file depending on the exact syntax problem.

The offending line appears to be:

- name: Playbook to perform a repo sync from the sat server
  ^ here

Here's the main playbook I'm running to start the run:
---
- name: "Manage Satellite Content Views"
  hosts: server1
  gather_facts: no

  tasks:
    - name: "Manage Satellite Content Views"
      include_role:
        name: "foreman_content_views"

The main.yml under tasks is as follows:

- name: Playbook to perform a repo sync from the sat server
  hosts: localhost

  tasks:
  # Sync all repositories
  - name: Get all repositories