Hello,

I've question related to a scenario which  I can accomplish using Python
but would like to achieve the same using Ansible.

In the scenario, I first execute "show run int" command to see if it has IP
address allocated, if ip is not allocated then a new IP address is
allocated to the interface else no action is taken. Finally I again do the
“show ip int” command and verify whether the IP is allocated. For the
scenario, I’ve used Paramiko library, I’ve made a connect class which gives
me the connection object, and I’ve defined small function for various
commands and its outputs, these functions used the connection object to run
the command on the devices. Is it possible to achieve the same using
Ansible?

Thank You

Kind Regards,

Ashwajit