I am sure if that is true. Because I could reproduce this for other network
modules also like (exos_config, eos_config). In the first tutorial (
https://blog.networktocode.com/post/generating-diff-with-ansible/) I
posted, its mentioned that these module support diff & check mode. But no
sample exits online. Somehow its not working for me. I thought someone
could guide with this.

-Shyam