Hello, I have been trying figure out away to do that. I have already
downloaded the update and extracted the ISO so i now have a setup.exe file.
I have been trying to use Powershell to install it then call that
Powershell script from my ansible playbook. But have not been able to get
it to work I keep getting an error saying the /s or /silent is not a valid
argument.

I will give the win_command module a try. I will let you know if I can get
it to work.