Excuse me for here can you help me with a configuration in ansible to
complete a Jitsi-Meet installation in Ubuntu.

I would like to know how I can install the jitsi meet through ansible using
LXC container and register the IP address that the container gives me. I
installed it but it turns out that when placing the ip of the container in
the web browser it opens jitsi but without audio n video, even though I
allow it and click to activate them. The problem I found is that the domain
registered in the installation is not the same one that I put in the web
browser, which is basically the ip address. My question is how do I square
this data in my ansible code so that it matches either the local domain or
the IP address of the container. I am satisfied that at least both coincide
in the ip address for the audio and video to work.