Hi James. Apologies for the slow response. We're looking to do an alpha
release of Ansible Runner 2.0 prior to AnsibleFest. The GA for 2.0 will
likely be sometime next spring. In the meantime, your only option would be
to install from runner's devel branch, but that's the bleeding edge and
shouldn't be considered stable. Feel free to leave any feedback on builder
and runner's respective repository Issue tracker.