In an ansible play, is "or" not supported with conditional statements? I
have a task that is searching a variable for 2 values. The when statements
work alone, but with "or" it runs but doesn't do what I am expecting. Here
is the task, is my syntax wrong or is it just not supported? -

    - name: Apply policy to the interfaces
      cisco.ios.ios_config:
        parents: interface {{ item.key }}
        lines:
          - device-tracking attach-policy IPDT_POLICY
      loop: "{{ netbrain_interface_attributes|dict2items }}"
      when: >
        item.key is not search("Port")
        or item.key is not search("Vlan")