You have a version of urllib3 installed which is not compatible with
Python2.6.

You would either need to uninstall urllib3 on that target host, or
downgrade it to a version that works with python2.6

The change to drop python2.6 support in urllib3 was done in
https://github.com/urllib3/urllib3/commit/cb2159878f8b47c5b4bc6d159ae2857b85c0a197

That commit indicates that urllib3 1.24 was the first version to require
python2.7 or newer.  Which indicates that urllib3 1.23 is the newest
version that you can have installed for py26.

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 3:08 PM Lucas Possamai <drum.lu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Dec 2020 at 17:42, Abhijeet Kasurde <akasu...@redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Lucas,
>>
>> It seems that you are using Python 2.6 which is old and end-of-life.
>> Please upgrade to the latest version of Python.
>>
>> I got to know this by looking at log pasted in mail
>>
>> ```
>> /usr/lib/python2.6
>> ```
>>

>  Hi Abhijeet, thanks for your help.
>
> Indeed the Python version is 2.6, but it works on another server with the
> same version. So that's not the issue.
>
> Any other ideas, please?
>
> Thanks!
> Lucas