So your particular error is because you are using an Ansible version that
is too old. You are trying to run the 'ansible.windows.win_shell'
collection module but Ansible hardcoded in a check to only allow win_shell
(the builtin version). This has been fixed in recent Ansible versions (I
cannot which but at least 2.10) and in any case the ansible.windows version
requires Ansible 2.10+ anyway. So you either need to update your Ansible
version or not use the ansible.windows collection on 2.9.