Hi,

Just gave some directions in the issue on github to make it work

Regards,

JYL

Le 09/02/2021 à 17:00, C.J. Brown a écrit :
Say, did you ever find a better solution here?  Because I've run into the same problem recently, and...well, it's ugly.

I saw that this ticket had been filed against Ansible:

https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/66310

...but was auto-closed by ansibot when all this stuff got moved to the GCP collection.  So I've filed my own feature request against that repo:

https://github.com/ansible-collections/google.cloud/issues/373

We'll see if anybody picks it up over there.  My sense is that a number of folks have had the Ansible-over-IAP problem; one of these days, GCP really ought to support a proper solution...