Hi Anthony,

Sorry for the confusion. I mean that 'any' switch and not 'every' switch.

As i said earlier, every switch needs to be in READY state to proceed
otherwise it's going to cause problem. So i have written the script to
check even if 1 switch in the stack is in a state other than READY, then
playbook has to end.

Regards,
Vikram