I need help to install Owasp ZAP on Kali. I have this errors and I don't
know what to do to fix it. Thank you.

ERROR! Syntax Error while loading YAML.
  could not find expected ':'

The error appears to be in
'/home/ansible/ansible-demo/kali_ansible/owas_zap.yml': line 34, column 23,
but may
be elsewhere in the file depending on the exact syntax problem.

The offending line appears to be:

        api.disablekey=true -config api.addrs.addr.name=.* -config
                      ^ here

There appears to be both 'k=v' shorthand syntax and YAML in this task. Only
one syntax may be used.

This is my playbook:

--
- name: setting up owasp zap container
  hosts: zap

  tasks:
    - vmware_guest:
        hostname: "{{ VMWARE_HOST}}"
        username: "{{ VMWARE_USER }}"
        password: "{{ VMWARE_PASSWORD }}"
        validate_certs: no
        folder: ha-datacenter/vm/
        name: "{{ item }}"
      with_items:
        - my_vm_06
    - name: pulling {{ owasp_zap_image_name }} container
      docker_image:
        name: "{{ owasp_zap_image_name }}"
    - name: running owasp zap container
      docker_container:
        name: owasp-zap
        image: "{{ owasp_zap_image_name }}"
        interactive: yes
        state: started
user: zap
        command: zap.sh -daemon -host 127.0.0.1 -port 8090 -config
    api.disablekey=true -config api.addrs.addr.name=.* -config
    api.addrs.addr.regex=true
        ports:
          - "8090:8090"