Hi,

I am having issues using the SDK module ldap_client_create via the zapit
module. In particular, trying to pass a list of LDAP servers seems to
experience two issue which I can not figure out...

First, the SDK Doc I have shows the parameter should be a string[] type:

     ldap_client_create
        Input Name:    ldap_servers
        Type:          string[] optional

I've tried numerous ways to pass the data, but the current status is as
follows:

 vars:
    ldapservers:
      - ldapserver1.xyz.com
      - ldapserver2.xyz.com
      - ldapserver3.xyz.com
  - name: LDAP Client Creation
      na_ontap_zapit:
        <<: *login
        vserver: vserver-name
        zapi:
          ldap-client-create:
            ldap-client-config: vserver-name-cc
            ldap-servers: "{{ ldapservers }}"
      register: output
    - debug: var=output

I get the following error:

fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "errno": "13115", "msg":
"ZAPI failure: check errno and reason.", "reason": "Unexpected array
element: ldapserver1.xyz.com; Unexpected array element:
ldapserver2.xyz.com; Unexpected array element: ldapserver3.xyz.com",
"response": {}, "status": "failed"}

I also found if I pass an IP address anyplace in the list of names, I get a
different message:

An exception occurred during task execution. To see the full traceback, use
-vvv. The error was: ValueError: Invalid tag name '111.222.333.444'
fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "module_stderr":
"Traceback (most recent call last)

Does anyone have insight into how to properly pass this information?

Thanks.