Below are some details and commands I wrote.

Before this, I

   - had to create a "mala" user on ubuntu2 (the node) with sudo privilege
   (during the ubuntu installation)
   - created a public/private kay pair on ubuntu1 (the node manager) and I
   copied the public key on ubunt2 with ssh-copy-id command; it works well
   since I succeded in making "ssh mala@ubuntu2" from ubuntu1

I never knew root password on ubuntu2 (smae thing on ubuntu1).

In next commands, I tried to create a "ansible-user" on ubuntu2, I know
it's useless since mala on ubnutu2 already exists, but I'm just following a
tuto with a remote user creation. The action is not important, this is the
failure wich I don't understand.

grag@ubuntu1:~/ansible$ ansible localhost -i grt.inv -m debug -a "msg={{
'passforce' | password_hash('sha512', 'secretsalt') }}"
localhost | SUCCESS => {
    "msg":
"$6$secretsalt$X5YDmUgDphPxnMkByvHbNaiP4T5Uk0WjEZ9TukWKQnXmXN81jG3DcGZnNJiSz9ltgPhplH92HOR/RqgmyS.zN1"
}
grag@ubuntu1:~/ansible$ ansible -i grt.inv -m user -a 'name=user-ansible
password=$6$secretsalt$X5YDmUgDphPxnMkByvHbNaiP4T5Uk0WjEZ9TukWKQnXmXN81jG3DcGZnNJiSz9ltgPhplH92HOR/RqgmyS.zN1'

--user root --ask-pass all
SSH password:
ubuntu2 | FAILED! => {
    "msg": "to use the 'ssh' connection type with passwords, you must
install the sshpass program"
}
grag@ubuntu1:~/ansible$ ansible -i grt.inv -m user -a 'name=user-ansible
password=$6$secretsalt$X5YDmUgDphPxnMkByvHbNaiP4T5Uk0WjEZ9TukWKQnXmXN81jG3DcGZnNJiSz9ltgPhplH92HOR/RqgmyS.zN1'

--user mala --ask-pass all
SSH password:
ubuntu2 | FAILED! => {
    "msg": "to use the 'ssh' connection type with passwords, you must
install the sshpass program"
}
grag@ubuntu1:~/ansible$ more grt.inv
ubuntu2
grag@ubuntu1:~/ansible$

Note  that for ssh password, I typed mala password on ubunt2.