When i give 'sh version | i System image' in cisco router, it shows me
below output. How do i extract only the image name -
'isr4300-universalk9.16.12.01.SPA.bin' from below output?
ROUTER#sh version | i System image
System image file is "bootflash:isr4300-universalk9.16.12.01.SPA.bin"

I need to extract in order to set boot statement of router. Setting boot
statement is written using below command. So please guide me on how to
paste extracted output after 'boot system flash bootflash:' using ReGex or
some other module?
boot system flash bootflash:isr4300-universalk9.16.12.01.SPA.bin

Thanks,
Vikram