When you use win_package on a file that isn't an .msi you need to provide
the unique product_id so the module can do it's idempotency checks.
Typically this is a GUID value as stored in the registry but it may be any
other string the executable sets there's really no common format for .exe
installers. The win_package docs state what registry paths are looked up
for the product_id as well as alternative options like creates_path
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/collections/ansible/windows/win_package_module.html.