Hi,

I tried this but it doesn't exactly meet my requirements. I need to run
only a single task with highest level verbosity. If i were to specify
verbosity level as 4 as given in the article and if i were to run -vvvv,
then all other tasks which have lower verbosity will also show debug info,
not just the single task that i want shown.

Regards,
Vikram