- hosts: server1
  vars_files:
    - main.yml
    - second.yml

Hi,

I have a a small playbook that is using variables based on a file.

Main.yml the file will always exist while second.yml might exist.

1.       Is it possible to configure the playbook to continue in case
second.yml file does not existt?

2.       If I will add to the main. yam the following value

              Additional_file: yes

   Can I configure the playbook to load second.yml only in case
Additional_file value = yes

Thanks