What would you like it to do exactly? Can you describe in pseudo code please?

________________________________
From: ansible-project@googlegroups.com <ansible-project@googlegroups.com> on
behalf of zil...@gmail.com <zill...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2021 12:51:08 PM
To: Ansible Project <ansible-project@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [ansible-project] Is there an Ansible Windows module to configure
certificates similar to MMC.exe service?

I want to put add a manual procedure were we add a certificate in our system
via the "MMC.exe" console
- Add/remove snap-in
- etc

I looked a win_certificates_store but it didn't add the snap-in like I expected
it to
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/collections/ansible/windows/win_certificate_store_module.html

Thanks.

ansible-project+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:ansible-project+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/07594c7e-27b6-4488-b893-a2455bf0bcden%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/07594c7e-27b6-4488-b893-a2455bf0bcden%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.