HI Saranya,

If i didn't misunderstood, would you like to make use of inbuilt special
variables to get hostname as - inventory_hostname, inventory_hostname_short
which directly gives you hostname value and it can be stored in variable or
printed using debug module.

PS :- You can also make use of facts to get hostname -> parse it -> store
value in variable.

Cheers,
Parth