Is this the correct syntax for creating an ad-hoc, or on-the-fly inventory
file from passed-in IP addresses? See the comma ( , ) before the end-quote
of the inventory list?I I'm aware of inventory files and do use them. But
I'm trying to write a script where the user enters an IP address to
configure.

$ ansible-playbook -i "10.x.x.x," -e var_host=10.x.x.x my-playbook.com

Thanks