Hi,

Look at your /etc/ansible.cfg $HOME/.ansible.cfg in your home or your inventories files, you probably surcharge ansible_ssh_common_args somewhere !

Regards,

Le 03/09/2021 à 16:43, aman kumar chagti a écrit :
I'm manually able to log in to target VM by password...but no thru ansible..even I tried to use the private key as well..but still the same issue coming up...