Have a look at the output of win_updates, it will tell you what updates
were selected and the ones that were not. The ones that are "filtered" (not
selected) will have a reason which states why they were filtered out. If
the update doesn't appear in the output at all then Windows couldn't find
it and thus cannot be installed.